Tags are a great way of labelling your segments to give you a better overview of your contacts.
This way you'll get a complete list overview with displayed tags, which makes it easier to find the segments you are looking for in the lists of:
- All saved segments
- My saved segments
- My recent segments
The tags can be color coded to make it easier to pick them out in your lists.
Tags can be created in Administration > Tags > Segmentation. This is done as follows:
- Click New tag in the top right corner to create a new tag. This brings up the New tag dialog.
- Give the tag a name, description and select a color for the tag.
- Click Save.
Your tag has now been created and is displayed in the list of tags for segments.
If you want to delete a tag that you are no longer using, click on the trash can icon next to the tag.
Adding tags to segments
You can add tags to segments which allow you to view and filter them more easily in the list view of saved segments.
How to add a tag to a segment:
- Click on the three dots to the right of the applicable segments in your list to open the action menu.
- Click Settings. This brings up the Settings menu where you can edit name, description, and add tags.
- Click the Tags menu and either add an existing tag or click Create new tag to bring up the new tag dialogue.
- Give the tag a name and a color and click Save.
Filtering segments by tags
In the list view of segments, you can choose to display segments that have a specific tag or tags.
Click on the Choose tag drop-down and select the tag(s) you want to filter by. The list will display all segments with the tag(s) you have selected.