Tags are a great way to label your automations and give you a better overview. The tags can be color coded to make it easier to pick them out in your lists.
Tags are created in Administration > Tags > Automations. This is done as follows:
- Click New tag in the top right corner to create a new tag. This brings up the New tag dialog.
- Give the tag a name, description, and color.
- Click Save.
Your tag is now created and displayed in the list of tags.
If you want to delete a tag that you are no longer using, click on the trash can icon next to the tag.
Adding tags to automations
You can add tags to automations which allows you to view and filter them more easily.
To add a tag to an automation:
- Click on the three dots to the right of the applicable automation in your list.
- Click Settings. This brings up the settings menu where you can edit the name, description and add tags.
- Click the Tags menu and either add an existing tag or click Create new tag to bring up the new tag dialog.
Filtering automations by tags
In the Automations view, you can choose to display automations that have a specific tag or tags.
Click on the Choose tag drop-down and select the tag(s) you want to filter by.
The list will display all automations with the tag(s) you have selected.