Working with users in Voyado is super easy. Before you get started make yourself familiar with requirements, preconditions, and access levels.
- Please note that only admins can manage users in Voyado.
- The new user should have your organization domain (i.e. do not use gmail.com or outlook.com). Also, consider the level of access you provide.
CentralAdmin - Have access to all stores.
LocalAdmin - Have access to selected stores.
StoreUser - Can access Loyalty Bar
Add a user
Follow these steps to add users.
- Go to the Administration button at your left bottom side(a wheel icon).
- At the top of the list, click Administrators.
- Next, go to the green icon in the upper right corner and click New administrator.
- Fill in all the required details. In this step, you can decide the level of access given.
- Once back in the list of administrators, go to the new user and click the three-dotted icon on your right-hand side and click "Send new password" (the password link is valid for 30 minutes). The user can change the password once the link is accessed.
Note, you need to add a user in both the production and staging environments. Also, if the user will send test emails/SMS in staging the contact details needs to be whitelisted, this can only be performed by technical support.