Working with users in Engage is super easy. Before you get started, make yourself familiar with requirements, preconditions, and access levels.
- Please note that only admins can manage users in Engage.
- The new user should have your organization domain (i.e. do not use gmail.com or outlook.com). Also, consider the level of access you provide.
CentralAdmin – Have access to all stores.
LocalAdmin – Have access to selected stores
StoreUser – Can access POS Accelerator
How to add a user
In the Staging environment, you need to start by adding the email address to the allowlist.
Then follow these steps:
- Go to the Administration tab.
- At the top of the list, click Administrators.
- Click the green New administrator button in the top right corner.
- Fill in all the required details and set access level.
- Click Save.
- Once back in the list of administrators, hover on the new user, click on the three dots to the right and choose Send new password. The user will then receive a link (valid for 30 minutes) to change their password.
Note: You need to add the user in both the Production and Staging environments.