Sending surveys to your contacts is an efficient way to get to know them better. What do they like? What do they think you can do better?
Knowing what your customers think of you might help you keep the relationship going and the customers active over time.
You can send surveys by email or SMS messages in Voyado, just create a survey and paste the survey link in the message.
How to use a Survey from Google Forms in your send-outs
- Create and open your Google Forms survey
- Click Send when you are ready to send the survey
- Click the chain/link icon to get your URL
- Copy the URL
- To send the survey to your contacts in Voyado just paste the URL into a Voyado message as a link.
Read more about how to create Google Forms here.
Note: All contacts will receive the same link and Google will keep track of the responses. You will not be able to connect specific answers with unique contacts.
How to prefill Voyado contact data
You might want to send Voyado contact’s data such as Age and City to a Google Form.
You have the possibility to prefill some answers in a Google Form, note that the respondent will be able to see and edit the answers.
Create and save a prefilled Google Form
- Create and open your Google Form survey
- In the top right corner of your Google Form, click the three dots
- Choose “Get prefilled link”
- Insert any answer fields you want to pre-populate e.g. write Age and City
- Finish by clicking “Get link”
- To copy the URL just click “Copy link” in the black popup bar that appears
The link will look something like this:
How to insert Voyado personalized fields in your URL
- 1. What you need to do next is to replace the prefilled answers (Age and City) in the URL with Voyado personalization fields.
Replace the highlighted fields: https://docs.google.com/forms/xxxxxx/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.2074235059=Age&entry.488635150=City
- In our example the link should look like this when the personalized fields are inserted.
Here you will find a list of Voyado personalization fields to work with. Note that Voyado uses double square brackets for the personalization fields.
- When you are done adding personalized fields in the URL just go ahead and copy the URL.
- Insert the URL as a link in a Voyado message and send a test message first to make sure that the inserted fields are correctly populated.
Responses can be analyzed and exported from Google. Note that you will not be able to segment on responses in Voyado.