Voyado offers two types of testing methods:
The purpose of A/B-testing is to determine the impact of a small difference in an email message. If the differences are too significant it will be difficult to draw any clear conclusions from the results. Therefore, a good place to start is by testing different subject lines.
Here are some examples of when to use A/B testing:
- Comparing subject lines
- Promotions or informative content - what do your customers prefer?
- Discounts - monetary vs percentage
- Embedded links in buttons or in text
- Product images vs scenic images
Test scenario groups
Use Test scenarios to split a segment in to 2-5 sample groups and perform any test of your choice. Here are some examples when to use Test scenario groups:
- Test content in SMS messages
- Test different send-out times
- Perform A/B/C-tests and have more than just two versions
- Test different communication channels for your campaign
- Perform Multivariate tests that include multiple email versions