Provide your customers with digital stamp cards and set rules that determine what results in a stamp and what type of offer the customer will receive when the card is full.
Set stamp card rules
The rules that determine how your customers earn stamps can be set up in many different ways. Here are couple of examples to get your inspiration going:
- The customer has spent X amount of money (for example: 1 stamp = 5 Euro)
- The customer has purchased a specific item or from a specific item group
- The customer has purchased a specific item, or from a specific item group, for X amount of money (needs verification)
- The customer joins your reward program
The distribution of stamps can be done automatically or manually depending on the situation. Here are some examples:
- A stamp is assigned as an activity in an automation
- Your staff provides a stamp at the checkout using Voyado Loyalty Bar
- Your Customer Service Agent provides a stamp from the Contact profile in Voyado
Customers will keep their assigned stamps even if a return and refund are made.
Reward customers with full stamp cards
Set up an automated flow with the trigger Full stamp card where you can communicate and assign rewards or promotions. Read more about triggers and entry criteria.
Want to know more?
Stamp cards can be configured on request and it is up to you to decide the design and how many stamps your card should consist of. Contact your customer representative for more information.