Provide your customers with digital stamp cards and set rules that determine what results in a stamp and what type of offer the customer will receive when the card is full.
The stamp cards feature will be deprecated. To replace it we’re introducing Challenges. A challenge will consist of a set number of different checkpoints, or stamps, each corresponding to a selected action or activity—or a purchase. When a customer has completed all activities, they have completed the challenge. This allows a wider use of the stamp card concept and provides a great way to encourage and reward desired behaviors. Learn more about Challenges in this introductory article.
Set stamp card rules
The rules that determine how your customers earn stamps can be set up in many different ways. Here are some examples to inspire you:
- The customer has spent X amount of money (for example: 1 stamp = €5)
- The customer has purchased a specific item or from a specific item group
- The customer has purchased a specific item, or from a specific item group, for X amount of money
- The customer joins your reward program
The distribution of stamps can be done automatically or manually depending on the situation. Here are some examples:
- A stamp is assigned as an activity in an automation
- Your Customer Service Agent provides a stamp from the Contact card in Engage
Customers will keep their assigned stamps even if a return and refund are made.
Reward customers with full stamp cards
Set up an automated flow with the trigger Full stamp card where you can communicate and assign rewards or promotions. Read more about triggers and entry criteria here.
Want to know more?
Stamp cards can be configured on request, and it is up to you to decide the design and how many stamps your card should consist of. Contact your Account Manager for more information.